It goes without saying: all brides are beautiful. What merits saying is that brides who engage in a bit of pre-planning when it comes to hair and makeup are significantly less stressed…and, therefore, a bit more beautiful. Natural. Polished. Confident.
Andre Chreky’s Bridal Services experts are here to assure that you look your very best on your big day. It’s never too soon to start planning! We suggest that you book a hair and makeup trial with us 3–6 months before your wedding. Of course, we accommodate your schedule — especially if you live out of town.
How can you make the most of your bridal beauty trial? Our team offers these tips.
- Gather a ton of photos that speak to you. Think about what you love/don’t love about each look; the more you can tell us, the better. But keep in mind that your style won’t look exactly like the reference pictures you give your artist; your hair and makeup will be customized just for you!
- Bring any hair accessories (veils, clips, tiaras, combs), earrings, and special makeup you plan to wear to your wedding.
- Ask our makeup artist what skin-prep routine they’ll use and find out if there are any other skincare treatments you should book before the big day.
- Watch your stylists in the mirror during the trial and don’t be afraid to speak up if you see something you would prefer to change.
- Pay attention to what happens to your hair and makeup after the trial, and report back to us. Feel free to take photos, too!
- Be sure to fill out our bridal contract to assure that your service providers are reserved on your wedding day.
Remember that you’re going to be spending a lot of time with our beauty specialists on your wedding day, so make sure you’re working with team members you like! That goes for the rest of your bridal party. We want them to be comfortable with their stylists and makeup artists.
Check out our Instagram feed (@andrechreky) and admire some of our recent brides. You may find inspiration!